AS A PHOTOGRAPHER ATTENDEE OR A VENDOR PARTICIPANT IN A
CONFERENCE, SEMINAR, TRAINING COURSE AND/OR TRADE SHOW, I WILL
ACCEPT AND FULLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY, HONOR AND ENFORCE THE CODE
OF CONDUCT STIPULATED BELOW:
1. No one except photographers, their paid guests and paid exhibitors are allowed to
attend any SPAC function. No one except paid exhibitors in their assigned exhibit
space shall be permitted to solicit business and/or hand out literature within the trade
2. When displays are allowed outside of the trade show area they will be limited to
technical subject matter. No sales literature will be allowed to be displayed or
distributed in or from these displays.
3. Speakers and/or participants involved in educational sessions, workshops, seminars
and/or training courses will be allowed to display or distribute sales literature during the
scheduled time of the session in which they are participating. Explanations of their
goods and services will be limited to 5% of their presentation time.
4. Exhibitors shall be limited to designated areas in the trade show area for the purpose of
soliciting and/or business transactions. No soliciting of trade show attendees at or from
a competitor’s booth will be allowed.
5. The SPAC Board of Directors, appointed marshal, or other designated official shall
interpret this Code of Conduct and resolve areas of conflict issues of concern as they
6. Products, trademarks and/or services used in presentations may only be used when
pertinent to the specific presentation. Such products, trademarks and/or services
cannot and may not be used in a promotional capacity in over 5% of the presentation.
7. Photographers participating in any of the SPAC conferences, seminars, training courses,
trade shows or and other events, may use the “official function” for self promotion
including distributing personal business cards. This policy applies to the official posted
hours of the function, during which time the promotion or solicitation of personal
business is only allowed to promote on going communication and fellowship for the
good the attendee.
8. Allegations of violations of this Code of Conduct shall be resolved by the SPAC Board
with corrective action from a demand to cease and desist and if not adhered too, may
escalate to removal for the event and/or banning from future events.
Re-Adopted : 6/25/ 15